BOPX is utilizing one of the most innovative digital torquing systems available providing operators with the control & accuracy that analog systems cannot deliver while giving management global live viewing & extensive reporting data.
Equipment rental can be modular to fit specific customer or rig requirements
Rugged, handheld device paired with a Bluetooth pressure gauge for real-time flange data collection, user-defined/customizable bolt pattern management, and password enabled roles and privileges. Contains a camera allowing pictures in reports, a 3G/4G connection to upload data to the cloud software, and wifi capable.
Connects via Bluetooth & allows wireless control of pump pressure with a 0.05% accuracy & gives operators the ability to make on the fly pressure adjustments.
With the utilization of a hi-res camera, GPS, barcode and RFID scanning, Bluetooth, WIFI, and 3G-4G cellular, almost all data collection scenarios are possible.
Administrative control center creation of assembly jobs, maintaining libraries of pertinent information, and the storage and reporting of all collected data.
- Digital Torquing software to build jobs, record data, and issue reports.
- Global live viewing and data/report generation.
- Cloud storage allows access to previous projects.
- Extensive library of bolt materials, size, coatings, lubricants, flange patterns, torque pumps, and powerheads.
- Identifies out-of-spec issues, provides job status, and operator performance.
BOPX and SUBC is one of the world’s leading subsea service organizations with highly experienced subsea personnel. Torquing personnel to perform:
VERIFIER & TEAM SERVICES:
- BOPX Specialist. Manages personnel, responsible for quality control
- Operates the handled commander XT2000
- Records and inputs data to the cloud across the entire project
- SUBC USA LLC Subsea Engineers. Performs physical torquing labor
- Can perform Subsea Engineers duty as needed